Chennai, 2 February 2016: Saksoft Limited (BSE: 590051) (NSE: SAKSOFT), a Company specializing in Digital Transformation Solutions , announced its Third quarter results ended on 31st December, 2015 at its Board Meeting held yesterday. The results are available on the company’s website, www.saksoft.com
Review of financial performance for the third quarter ended 31st December, 2015
Consolidated Quarter Review (Y-o-Y) (Q3 2015-16 vs. Q3 2014-15)
- Operating revenue was Rs 61.76 crore during the quarter under review as compared to Rs 57.05 crore during the same quarter in the previous year; an increase of 8%.
- EBITDA stood at Rs 9.92 crore for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 7.42 crore in Q3 FY 14-15 up by 34%.
- Net profit before taxes was Rs 8.70 crore in the current quarter as against Rs 5.84 crore in Q3 FY 14-15, up by 49%.
- Net Profit after Taxes was Rs 4.94 crore in the current quarter as against Rs 4.58 Crore in Q3 FY 14-15, up by 8%
Consolidated YTD Review (YTD December 2015 vs. YTD December 2014)
- Operating revenue increased by 5% to Rs 181.14 crores against Rs 172.17 crores during the YTD under view
- 44% increase in EBITDA to Rs 28.22 crores in YTD December 2015 against Rs 19.54 crores in YTD December 2014
- PBT increased to Rs 24.09 crores in YTD December 2015 against Rs 15.31 crores in YTD December 2014, up by 57%
- PAT for the YTD December 2015 stood at Rs 13.45 crores against Rs 11.72 crores in YTD December 2014, an increase of 15%
Commenting on the results, Mr. Aditya Krishna, Chairman & Managing Director, Saksoft Limited, said
“Our plan to focus on improving margins is yielding positive results. This along with our service offerings of Analytics, Cloud, Testing and Application services puts us in the sweet spot to rapidly grow our business with the optimal mix of services focused on changing the business and running the business for our customers”
About Saksoft Limited
Saksoft’s expertise in Information Management and Business Intelligence complemented with capabilities in Application Services, Software Testing Services and Cloud Services cover the essential building blocks required for Digital Transformation. A strong Quality Assurance Practice, with a specialized Mobile Testing Lab, Agile and DevOps process approach to delivering solutions and managed services capabilities make us the perfect choice to be ‘Your Digital Transformation Partner’. For more information please visit www.saksoft.com
For further information, please contact:
Niraj Ganeriwal, CFO
Ph: +91 96770 46900