Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Context and Vision
At Saksoft, we take pride in contributing to the growth of the communities in which we live. Inclusive growth happens only when the under-privileged communities are empowered with knowledge, environment and skills to compete and contribute to the nation building. Saksoft efforts are aligned towards improving lives of these people and provide them the helping hand in a sustained manner to improve their livelihood.
Saksoft’s CSR will primarily focus on
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art, setting up
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognised sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports.
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently-abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- End-to-End business process solutions that enable organizations to focus only on their core banking operations.
- Public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts, handicrafts; measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Caste, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- Rural development projects.