Chennai, October 28, 2016: Saksoft Limited (NSE: SAKSOFT) (BSE: 590051), announced its Second Quarter and Half Year results ending on 30th September, 2016 at its Board Meeting held today.
Commenting on Saksoft’s quarterly performance, Aditya Krishna Chairman & Managing Director, Saksoft said “The IT industry is undergoing a major change wherein deal sizes are getting smaller and customers are willing to experiment with new suppliers based on their niche skills. This change is positive for Saksoft and makes us more competitive in our focus areas of information management, digital testing and application services.”
Review of financial performance
Consolidated Half Yearly review (Y-o-Y) (H1 2016-17 vs. H1 2015-2016)
- Operating revenue increased by 5% to Rs 125.38 crores against Rs 119.37 crores in the same half previous year.
- 1% increase in EBITDA to Rs 18.46 crores in H1 2016-17 against Rs 18.30 crores in H1 2015-16
- PBT increased to Rs 15.78 crores in H1 2016-17 against Rs 15.38 crores in H1 2015-16, up by 2.61%
- PAT for the H1 2016-17stood at Rs 9.34 crores against Rs 8.51 crores in H1 2015-16, an increase of 9.75%
Consolidated Quarter on Quarter Review (Q-o-Q) (Q2 2016-17 vs. Q1 2016-2017)
- Operating revenue declined by 3.94% to Rs 61.43 crores against Rs 63.95 crores in the Q1 FY2016-17.
- 82% decrease in EBITDA to Rs 8.54 crores in Q2 2016-17 against Rs 9.92 crores in Q1 2016-17
- PBT decreased to Rs 7.13 crores in Q2 2016-17 against Rs 7.96 crores in Q1 2016-17, down by 17.57%
- PAT for the Q2 2016-17 stood at Rs 4.65 crores against Rs 4.69 crores in Q1 2016-17, an decrease of 1%
About Saksoft Limited
Saksoft’s expertise in Information Management and Business Intelligence complemented with capabilities in Application Services, Software Testing Services and Cloud Services cover the essential building blocks required for Digital Transformation. A strong Quality Assurance Practice, with a specialized Mobile Testing Lab, Agile and DevOps process approach to delivering solutions and managed services capabilities make us the perfect choice to be ‘Your Digital Transformation Partner’. For more information please visit www.saksoft.com
For further information, please contact
Head – Marketing
Phone : + 91 44 2454 3500| E:107| Cell: +91 98409 05522