Chennai, May 26, 2017: Saksoft Limited (NSE: SAKSOFT) (BSE: 590051), announced its results for theQuarter and Year ended on 31st March, 2017 at its Board Meeting held today.
Commenting on Saksoft’s performance, Aditya Krishna Chairman & Managing Director, Saksoft said, “Saksoft is well positioned in the Digital Technologies Segment with strong service offerings in Analytics, Testing, Cloud, Mobility, Application Services and IOT. Our “Uber” like strategy of acquiring and/or partnering with companies in the emerging technologies space has greatly strengthened our delivery capabilities while we continue to invest in the front end engine of sales and marketing. We are pacing our investment in SG&A to ensure that future growth is at a rapid rate. We continue to bring in new senior talent at all levels of the company to ensure that the business scales up. We are very optimistic about our future and are beginning to see positive results from our efforts”
Consolidated Quarter on Quarter Review (Q-o-Q) (Q4 2016-17 vs. Q3 2016-17)
- Operating revenue increased by 11.21% to Rs 70.62 crores against Rs 63.50 crores in the Q3 FY2016-17.
- 38% decline in EBITDA to Rs 8.35 crores in Q4 2016-17 against Rs 8.74 crores in Q3 2016-17
- PBT declined to Rs 6.67 crores in Q4 2016-17 against Rs 7.23 crores in Q3 2016-17, down by 7.8%
- PAT for the Q4 2016-17 stood at Rs 4.00 crores against Rs 4.51crores in Q3 2016-17, an decrease of 11.39%
Consolidated Financial Year review (2016-17 vs. 2015-2016)
- Operating revenue increased by 6.47% to Rs 259.50 crores in FY2016-17 against Rs 243.73 crores in FY2015-16
- 37% reduction in PAT to Rs 17.84 crores in FY2016-17 against Rs 18.47 crores in FY2015-16
- PBT decreased to Rs 29.69 crores in FY2016-17 against Rs 33.02 crores in FY2015-16, down by 10.08%
- EBITDA for the FY2016-17 stood at Rs 35.56 crores against Rs 38.35 crores in FY2015-16, an decrease of 7.27%
About Saksoft Limited:
Saksoft Limited (NSE: SAKSOFT; BSE: 590051) is a global leader in providing digital transformation solutions and helping businesses stay relevant in a highly connected, rapidly evolving world. Saksoft offers a gamut of services including strategic consulting, information management, application development, digital testing, cloud, mobility and IoT. The company’s experience in chalking out the digital journey from ideation to execution has given customers a competitive-edge. Delivering cost effective solutions and providing superlative customer experience has been the key differentiator for Saksoft. Headquartered in Chennai (India), Saksoft has offices across the USA, Europe and Asia employing over 1000 people.
For more information, please visit www.saksoft.com
For further information, please contact
Head – Marketing
Phone: + 91 44 2454 3500| E:107| Cell: +91 98409 05522